- HTC held our annual staff retreat in January at the Plains Art Museum. During this event, we review the previous year and provide expectations for the future.
- Dustin Sobolik, Investment Officer, hosted a market update webcast in January to go over current trends in the market and an outlook for 2022 and beyond. If you would like to attend these 30-45 minute, semi-annual events in the future, please send an email to [email protected] and we will add you to the invite list.
- The Heartland crew and their spouses and guests celebrated a special Christmas party in downtown Fargo at Sammy’s Pizza and the Fargo Theatre.
- We also hosted a Festive Holiday Party and everyone broke out their most festive Christmas attire.
- HTC also sponsored and decorated two trees for the Fraser Festival of Trees. We had a great time supporting this worthy cause for the community.
- Mary Fridgen, Administrative Associate, and Shara Fischer, Relationship Manger, attended the Jingle Mingle sponsored by the FMWF Chamber.
- Jon Benson, Vice President and Trust Officer, was a guest on America’s Land Auctioneer radio show and podcast hosted by Kevin Pifer of Pifer’s Auction & Realty. They discussed the difference between estate planning and succession planning and why it is important to have both plans and strategies in place.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.