- Brian Halverson, President, currently serves on the Board of Directors at the Plains Art Museum in Fargo.
- Brian also recently presented to the Financial Management Association (FMA) group at Minnesota State University Moorhead. FMA is a student organization that helps aspiring professionals with networking and skill development for financial careers.
- Jon Benson, Vice President, represented Heartland Trust Company in Arizona at the annual North Dakota Picnic in March.
- A number of our team members (Sheryl Bernier, Shara Fischer, Michelle Hoppe, Jill McAndrew, Jan Nelson, Jana Samek, Jen Johnston, Monica Millette) attended the recent Chamber Women Connect event featuring author and motivational speaker Rachel Hollis.
- Congratulations Jack Deconcini from Perham, MN, this year’s recipient of the Heartland Trust Company NDSU Business Scholarship! This award was given out at the annual NDSU Honors and Awards Recognition Banquet on April 26, 2019.
- Dustin Sobolik, Investment Officer, recently met with portfolio managers and fund analysts from Applied Quantitative Research (AQR) in Dallas, Texas.
- Dustin was also on the panel of experts at the Ales & Adulting event sponsored by Vogel Law Firm and held at Drekker’s Brewhalla at the end of April. The purpose of this event was to provide a relaxed atmosphere for young adults to get answers to questions about topics including finance, investments, home-buying and selling, and legal documents.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.